Sunday, July 5, 2009

it's just me.

i am weird. and if you have ever met me, you would know that. your first impressions of me, are usually not what i really am like. i have 3 stages.


1.  when you first meet me, i am quite and shy. i don't really talk. you will just think that i am a shy goody goody asian. you will think that i am nice. and wont say a bad word about you.

2. you get to know me. and i get annoying. i talk alot. i laugh alot, i am crazy. you will kinda want to shoot me IN THE FACE. i will feel more comfortable around you, and so i will let myself out more. 

3. i am nice. if you give me the time. i will be one of your best friends. but many people don't wait this long, they don't put up with the second stage of getting to know me. and i know that that is bad, but really, if you can wait that long, you wont regret it.

1 comments:

catherine. July 7, 2009 at 1:37 AM  

i waited because I am special

you should write a blog about me missy
because i am the coolest person EVER

BIKE RIDING
:)
inside jk ppl
im not crazy

Flores e Flowers

  © Blogger Template by Emporium Digital 2008

Back to TOP