Monday, July 6, 2009

7PM

bec and catti are evil.


they tricked me, into thinking that i had missed. the one and only. most marvelous. and glorious. 

ruby rose.

those bitches. :P 

they told me that 7PM. a show that has RUBY ROSE as one of the host. and i believed them.

then i was like WTF. NOOOO. this can NOT be happening. 
then i was like, wait what channel was it on? and what time was it on?
bec said: it is on at 7PM. aduh. and it was on channel 10.
me: no way. i was watching channel 1o all night. and at 7pm masterchief was on. 
but like the idiot that i am, i believed them. because catherine told me about it too. i was really annoyed and i really wanted to watch it. and bec told me that ruby had hot shoes one, and i LOVE shoes. hehehehe. 

so.. i went onto the 7PM website. and there was NO video of the episode, and i was like MOTHER ******. NOOO. there was some info about the show, like what is was about, it this is what it said.

Every week day from July 20, at 7PM the day’s news will be dissected, digested and re-constituted by some of Australia’s funniest and smartest.

see what an idiot i am? 
and because i was on msn. i was like. you are a LIAR. LIAR. 
bec, still trying to fool me was like: wtf. it was. 
then i sent her the blue bit ^^ up there. and i sent it to catti too. 
they were cracking up at me.

me: idiot.



1 comments:

catherine. July 7, 2009 at 1:35 AM  

you= MAJOR IDIOT

hahah

except i have seen the ad
i also want to get the song that is on the ad
rubyishothot

Flores e Flowers

  © Blogger Template by Emporium Digital 2008

Back to TOP